Thursday, May 15, 2014

YNS: Fun Friday

Hello and TGIF everyone!! It's the end of the week and we are FINALLY starting to get some decent weather today. I wish everyday could like the little scene on the card I am about to share with you all.
This warm, sunshiney little image is titled, "Gardening Fun". My hubby planted our veggies on Mothers Day but we are supposed to get frost tonight, so I sure none of them will actually germinate. I guess that's one of the downsides of living in MN is you never know when we will get spring.
For my card, I used my trusty Spectrum Noirs. I was going to share colors with you all but obviously I got side tracked and didn't write everything down.
I used the May YNS Sketch to create the layout of my card.
 
Of course there is still plenty of time to link up to our monthly challenge using either the provided sketch or inspiration photo. For all the details please head on over to the YNS Challenge blog to check it out!!
Thank you all for stopping by an have a great weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment