Hello and welcome to the PPPR, Fun with Puns Bloghop. If you came here from Shannon's blog, you are in the right place. If you just stumbled upon this post and would like to start from the beginning, please visit Lisa's blog.
This weekend, we are having Fun with PUNS while creating projects using Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons files.
Here is my Punny Card:D
Sentiment: Scrappy Mom's Stamps: The Charmed Life
Pattern Papers: October Afternoon: Farm Girl Collection: Mason Jar & Almanac
Faces: Peachy Keen Stamps
Blog Candy up for grabs is a $15 GC to the PPPR Store.
For a chance to win, you must be a follower of each blog and leave a comment on each blog. For extra chances, you can also "LIKE" Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons on Facebook and/or sign up for the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Newsletter.
A random winner will be chosen for the prize on Tuesday, September 17.
We also have the new "Fun With Puns" challenge going on :)
The projects can be anything that shows some sort of pun or play on words. Link up your creations over at the PPPR blog.
One random participant will win $20 to PPPR.
1. The theme of this challenge is Fun With Puns...so create anything that shows some sort of pun or play on words. Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons products must be the FOCUS of the project.
2. Please link to your actual blog post...not to your blog. If you don't have a blog, you can add a photo of your project to the Fun With Puns Challenge photo folder in the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Project Parade Facebook Group.
3. You can enter as many different projects as you want for more chances to win.
4. The challenge will run for 3 weeks. You must link up your project by 11:55 pm CST on Saturday, October 4 , 2014.
5. One random winner of a $20 Gift Certificate to PPPR will be chosen. Our Design Team will also choose our PPPR Top 3. Winners will be announced on Wednesday, October 8, 2014.
Be sure not to forget the adorable Hop freebie up for grabs over in the PPPR Store!!
Now it's time to go visit the very talented Mrs. Gloria!!
Nicole ~ http://teachdanz.blogspot.com/
Shannon ~ http://designsofapaddymack.typepad.com/