Monday, September 8, 2014

Tiddly Inks Digital Release: Fairy Tail Fun!

Hello, Happy Monday. I am so excited to share today's Tiddly Inks digi release with you all! There are four new digi's being released today, SQUEEL, and they are all fabulous. I will be showcasing two of them today, but you can view all of them over at the Tiddly Inks blog and Store
For my first card, I used the new "Dark Queen" image.

Secondly, is my card showcasing the beautiful "White Queen" digi.


 Are you not just going nuts over these, I know I am! Christy, hit it
out of the park with this release. There are so many different ways that you could go with these images, like Halloween, Birthdays, Valentines, Winter.
As you can see from my two examples, I went with Halloween for the Dark Queen and I turned my White Queen into Elsa from the movie Frozen ❤️
Hope you all enjoyed today's creations an inspiration.
Hugs



No comments:

Post a Comment