Thursday, November 13, 2014

Happy Holiday Seasons: Your Next Stamp

Hello Everyone, TGIF, yesterday was my Friday, now I have the rest of the weekend off. I have a full list of things I need to get done however, clean, give my fur baby a hair cut, set up Christmas decorations :D and of course craft!
I started my crafting a little early and decided to make this sweet Christmas card for the YNS Fun Friday challenge.
Stamp set used: Gretchen With Owl
 
Materials Used: Spectrum Noirs
Clothing: EB1,DR2,DR4,DR6,BT2,BT3,BT4,BT5
Skin: TN1,FS1,FS4,FS7
Hair: TN3,TN5,TN9
Owl & Holly Leaf: EB1,EB2,OR1,OR3,DG3,DG4,DR4
 
Pattern Paper: American Crafts: Kringle & Co. Gift Wrapping Room
Lawn Fawn
 
I used this weeks provided sketch for the layout of my card.
 
To see what the other gals came up with for their creations, head on over to the YNS blog. While you are there check out the challenge details and play along with us for your chance at winning a fab prize.
Thanks for stopping by :)
Have a fabulous weekend
 
 
 
 


2 comments: