Tuesday, November 11, 2014

YNS After Party :DT Dare!

Hello and Welcome to the, Your Next Stamp after party, now officially known as the DT Dare. Each month the designers will be giving a new dare for the focus of our creations. This months dare was in the form of a color challenge, red, white & green.
Here is what I created

Items used from the YNS Shop.
 
I colored my sweet little coco Santa mug using my Spectrum Noirs
BG1, DR2,DR4,DR6,FS4,TN2,TN3,TN6,CR3, CG2,CG4
I embossed my background using my candy cane embossing folder.
I decided to stamp my sentiment, "Sweet Holiday Greetings" on the inside of my card.
 
One random commenter will win 1 new release stamp set of their choice. 
Commenting will be open Nov 12 to 14th. 
 
Be sure to head on over to the YNS blog to see the other, red, white and creations that my design teams sisters created.
 
See you all again very soon, thanks for stopping by :)

1 comment: