Friday, November 7, 2014

Tiddly Inks: Fabby Friday: Happy Birthday

TGIF Everybody!! I am super excited it's Friday and that I have the weekend off :D to start this awesome day out, what better way than to share my Tiddly Inks, Fabby Friday creation.
Colored using Copics
Skin: E00,E11,E13,R20
Hair: E11,E13,E15,E19
Cake: Y21,Y23,E23,E25,E21,E31,R32
Outfit: V20,V25,BV13,BG10,BG13
 
Pattern Papers:
Dear Lizzy: Day Dreamer(teal & white)
Purple pattern paper, came from my scrap bin
 
Balloon: Crate Paper
MME Enamel Dots, hearts & bow
Purple Rhinestones: Queen&Co.
 
To see what the other gals created for their Fabby Friday creations, then head on over to the Tiddly Inks blog.
Thanks for stopping by, I will be back tomorrow with more fabby creations :)
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! I really like the colours you used and the enamel dots are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! How absolutely adorable!!! I LOVE it!! Gorgeous design!! Love those papers. Just beautiful!! - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges (DT Call until Nov. 22nd)

    ReplyDelete