Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Some Odd Girl: Tropical Piper: Mahalo

Hello and Happy Tuesday my friends! Hope you are all having a great start to your week and getting ready for next weeks festivities :)
We have already had snow here in MN and today's card definitely puts me in the mood for warmer weather. I am showcasing one of two new digital stamps being released today over at the Some Odd Girl shop.
 
Tropical Piper: digital stamp
 
Markers Used: Spectrum Noirs
Skin: BG1,BG2,BG4,BG5
Hair: BG6-BG8
Earring & Headband: BG8,BG10,Black
Eyes: BT3,BT4
Flower: CR6,CR7,CR8,CR11,CG1.CG2,CT3
 
Pattern Paper: Oh Darling: Crate Paper
Enamel Dots: My Minds Eye
Letter Stickers: October Afternoon
 
I decided to take a different approach on coloring and thought it would nice to do a  MONOCHROMATIC look and add pops of color.
I really like the way it turned out and feel that it really pops off the card this way, what do you think, yay or nay!?
To see what my design team sister created using the new digital stamps, then head on over to the Some Odd Girl Blog.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment