Saturday, November 22, 2014

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps: Saturday Challenge~ Jingle Bells

Hi everyone! It's time for another challenge over at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!
Krafty girl Stephanie's is hosting this weeks challenge. Today's theme is all about the jingle.... JINGLE BELLS to be exact!
I got a little crazy with this challenge, I have had this idea for awhile and finally got to put it to use!!

I used the super fun, "Up on the rooftop" rubber stamp from the Kraftin' Kimmie Shop.
I colored my Image in using my Copic Markers.
Pattern Papers: Crate paper, American Crafts, October afternoon
Solids: American Crafts
 
Other materials:
Jingle Bells
Sewing Machine & Silver thread
MME Enamel Dots
YNS Glitter Gumdrops
October Afternoon Alpha Stickers
Cherry Red: Timeless Twine
Green Ribbon
Hot Glue

   We always enjoy your creations so be sure to submit them ...so you can WIN a $10 gift card to the
Shop!! Show us your stuff!!
 
We've got a dozen of our fave stamp sets on SALE this weekend in our
FRUGAL FRIDAY SPECIALS at 25-50% OFF so be sure to check them out! Happy shoppin'!
Now create a card, scrapbook page or altered item with a Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp or any other stamp and be sure to use our THEME as a starting point for your creation!!!
Pull out those fabby stamps and play along! Have some krafty fun and join us this week!!
 
Thanks for stopping by :)

6 comments:

  1. This is AMAZING! What a fun project. Great idea - LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Total cuteness - what a fabulous shadowbox! LOVE this my sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh this is amazing Brianna!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG How super clever and creative are you!! Your picture turned out so awesome and sure is one outstanding Christmas decorative piece.
    I love it!! YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG this is Super Awesome!!!! I love it a lot!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete