Friday, November 21, 2014

Tiddly Inks ~Fabby Friday~ A Special Treat!

Hello Everyone, HAPPY Friday, Yippee!! I always look forward to Fridays, for the weekend and also because it's another Fabby Friday over on the Tiddly Inks Blog.
I am sharing a creation today using, Lilli Claire- Sweet Christmas Dreams(digital stamp).
Isn't she just so sweet holding that candy cane wearing her jammies!?
Markers Used: Spectrum Noirs & Copics
Jammies: CG1,CG2,CG4,R17,R24,R29
Candy Cane: R39,R24,R17,BG1
Hair: IG5,IG8,IG10
Skin: FS4,TN2,TN3,CR4
 
My Pattern paper actually came from a scratch piece I had laying in my bin, it originally is from an Digital kit from AcDigitals.com
Mt Sentiment came from the My Pink Stamper stamp set called Yummy-licious.
 
Other Materials:
Spiral Paper Clip
Cherry Red ~ Timeless Twine
Solid Cardstock~ AC
MME Enamel Dots
 
To see what the other gals created for there Fabby Friday project, then head on over to the Tiddly Inks Blog!
Thanks for stopping by and will see you all again tomorrow for two more post :)
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. So cute and sweet! I especially love how you coloured her hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply ADORABLE!! Love it!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete