Tuesday, June 10, 2014

"Awesome" Release Day with Some Odd Girl Stamps

Hello everyone, I hope you are all having a terrific Tuesday! I am about to make it even more terrific because it's digital release day over at Some Odd Girl Stamps. I will be showcasing both items being released on  today's card.
I decided to incorporate my sewing machine into my card. I used some silver thread and ran it down my strips of funky pattern paper by American Carfts, Roadtrip.
Markers Spectrum Noirs:
Mane: DR1,DR3,OR1,OR3,CT1,CT3,CG2,CG4,IB1,IB3,PL2,PL4
Body: BG2,BG4,BG1,TN4,TN8
Other Materials:
Stampendous Glitter
3D Adhesive Squares
 
Well I think that sums up my creation but there is still plenty of inspiration to be had from my design team sisters. Hop on over to the Some Odd Girl Blog and see what they have in store for you!
Also while you are there be sure to link up your Some Odd Girl creations by going to the linky gadget on right side of blog.
Hope you all have a great week and I will see you all soon :D
 
 

1 comment:

  1. WOW! I am in love with this. The rainbow on the unicorn and the stitching on the card....awesome.

    ReplyDelete