Sunday, June 1, 2014

PPPR Design Team Day: Martini Anyone!?

Hello and Happy Sunday! It's design team day for me over at the Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons Blog.
I have a silly little card to share with you all for todays post.
This card was pretty simple to put together using only two different files.
Happy Hour Cutting FilesLayered Labels 1 Cutting Files
As soon as I seen this Martini, I had to make it and pair it with this super funny sentiment stamp from Peachy Keen Stamps. This sentiment came from the PKSC December 2012. My silly little face came from the PKSC May 2014 set.
To finish this off I added some fun little embellies.
Sequins: Some Odd Girl
Wooden Arrow: Studio Calico
Handmade Enamel Dots
Glossy Accents
Stickles
 
Hope you all like my silly little card :)
Have a great day and I will see you all again soon!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment