Friday, June 6, 2014

Love Bug: Whimsy and Stars Studio DT Post

Hello Everyone, TGIF! It's posting day for me over at the Whimsy and Stars Studio Blog. After this project, I only have one more left to finish out my DT term. I want to give a big thanks to Mabelle, for giving me the opportunity to be apart of her fabulous team, I truly appreciate it!!
Today, I am going to be sharing a sweet little card with you all, using the adorable digi stamp Little Ladybug.
Coloring Medium: Spectrum Noirs
Markers Used:
Skin: FS4,TN2,TN3,CR3
Clothing/Shell: DR1,DR4,DR7,BG5,BG7,BG6
Flower: CG2,CG3,CG4,CT3,GB4,EB3,EB4,EB8
Papers: American Crafts: Welcome Spring, Dainty Floral
American Crafts: Dear Lizzy, Day Dreamer: Treasure Hunt
Letter Stickers: October Afternoon, Daily Flash
Other Materials: Bubble Gum Pink, Timeless Twine
Crinkle Ribbon, 3 girl jam
Button
Flowers
Adhesive Pearls
 
If you like how I used this digi, you can purchase her over in the Whimsy and Stars Studio Etsy store.
All digital stamps are instant download, so once you pay, she's yours.
Thank you all for stopping by and have a great day!

1 comment: