Thursday, June 12, 2014

Thinking of You: Whimsy and Stars Studio

Hello everyone happy Thursday! Its a bittersweet day today as it's my last DT project for Whimsy and Stars Studio, the term has come to a close. I have been fortunate enough to create along side of some fabulous Ladies and work with such an amazing small business owner, Mabelle.
Our last project was just to create any project we wanted using any digi of our choice from the shop.

I decided to use this adorable little teddy called "Teddy's Flowers".
I used both my Spectrum Noir Markers and Pencils to color this little guy in.
My little picket fence is attached using some little metal hinges so it can swing open and shut to reveal this cutie to the fullest.
Thank you all for taking the time to stop by my blog, be sure to head on over to the Whimsy and Stars Studio blog to see what everyone else created.
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment: