Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Fabulous New Release: Some Odd Girl Stamps

Happy Tuesday Everyone!! I am on my last week here in sunny San Diego. I cant wait to get back to my craft room and get crafty again. I have made some great friends and have learned a lot of new things but am ready to be home. I think the thing I am most excited for, is seeing my hubby and my little peanut and fur babies. Okay, lets get on with the crafty fun shall we. Today I am sharing my card using the new releases over at Some Odd Girl Stamps.
Markers: Spectrum Noirs:
Skin: FS4,TN2,TN3,TN4
Flowers: CT1,CT3,GB4
Hair: 1G3, IG5,1G8,1G10
Lips: CR5,CR6
Clothing: BT3-BT5
Branches: TN3,TN5,TN7
 
Papers: American Crafts
ChipBoard Elements: Crate Paper
Crinkle ribbon: 3 Girl Jam
Alpha Stickers: Freckled Fawn
 
To see all the other beautiful creations using the new release goodies, head on over to the Some Odd Girl Blog. Hope you all have a great week and I will see you all soon :)
 
 


1 comment: