Sunday, June 15, 2014

Rock A Hula: PPPR DT Day

Hello everyone, happy Sunday and happy Fathers Day to all the dad's out there!! Today is design team day for me over at the PPPR Blog. I made a fun little luau card to share with you all today.
Files Used:
Aloha Cutting Files
Aloha Cutting Files
I used my Silhouette Studio to turn this sweet little hula girl into a digital stamps. I colored her in using my Spectrum Noirs markers.
Markers Used:
Skirt: CG1,CG2,CG4
Top: BP3,BP5,BP6
Hair: BG3,BG5,BG6,BG7
Skin: TN2,TN3,TN4,CR3
Flower: CR7,CR9,CR11,DR4
Eyes: IB2
I also used the adorable little tiki hut from this set and cut the pieces out using paper and Silhouette.
I created my sky background by using a stencil and some Tim Holtz distress ink.
Sentiment and face: Peachy Keen Stamps
Thank you all for stopping by, hope you all enjoyed my creation today.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this!!! looks amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hut and hula girl are adorable. The coloring and inked background is beautiful. Super job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete