Monday, June 2, 2014

Timeless Twine DT Day: Proud To Be American

Hello Everyone, Happy Monday! It's my turn to post over at the Timeless Twine blog :) I am going to be sharing with you two weeks in a row this month. I will be heading out to San Diego for two weeks at the end of next week, for a work trip. I  am so nervous to be away from my peanut for two whole weeks :( he will be turning 3 on June 13th and I fly out on the 15th. I have only been away from him for one day since he's been born. I also am not a fan of flying, but at least I get to be in first class. Wish me luck and no panic attacks!!
I can even talk about it without having anxiety, so lets get on with my project.
We are going to be doing something a little different for the month of June. We will be showcasing projects using the colors; red, white and aqua.
 
Here is what I came up with....
So, not only did I used red, white and aqua papers but I used some awesome,

Aqua Blue and Red Bakers Twine.

 

My card base and title are by Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons. The stars cut out with the top layer of the file. I ran my atg tape all along the back of the card and then laid out my strips of twine. Once done I popped it up using some thick foam tape. I finished it off by adding some wooden Studio Calico stars and some red liquid pearls.
I hope you all enjoyed by Red, white and Aqua creation!
I will see you all next Monday with my second Timeless Twine creation :)
 

2 comments:

  1. Awesome card! I love the stars cut out and the twine peeking through. Great design my friend!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute.. love how you added the twine to the stars..

    ReplyDelete